Monday, March 16, 2009

Where, oh where, has my little blog gone?


It's been so long since I've made an entry and I'm realizing that with Facebook and e-mails and life in general it's pretty hard to keep on top of recording my life in one more medium. Suffice to say that life continues to move at a healthy clip. Since my last entry, our president continues to move the country toward (hopefully) recovery. It's a scary road ahead, but one in which I feel, without a doubt, the drivers of the plan are focused on what is best for the majority, not only the chosen few.

Winter continues to hold us in its grip; this weekend we had snow and sunshine, all in the space of a few hours. At the same time, the crocuses (croci?) are popping up, buds are showing their...buds and baseball season is on the horizon. I leave for Guatemala in 2 weeks and I haven't got a thing to wear.

Life goes on.

No comments: